Saturday June 13, 2015
ALL Levels Welcome!
Flute Haven Mini offers a full day of Native Flute workshops, recording, classes, and performances, and (most enjoyably) music-making and jamming. At Flute Haven you can:
- raise your level of flute playing,
- learn to play with other instruments such as percussion, guitar, and piano,
- dive into performing,
- learn to lead a flute circle,
- expand your flute playing into new genres,
- learn the possibilities for using your musicality in health and healing contexts,
- expand your musicality into percussion, voice, and conducting,
- or simply jam all day long.
Flute Haven is for people of all levels of musical experience — including beginners and experienced players. The amount of time you have played Native flutes is not important — only your desire to explore and expand your musicality.
Optional Friday night wine & cheese jam & reception 6:30pm – 8:30pm $15.
Clint Goss, Lynn Miller, Ron Kravitz, Frank Henninger, Ron Volkman, Eric Miller, Vera Shanov
9:30-12:30 Workshops * 12:30-1:30 Lunch * 2-5pm Workshops & Jamming
6:30-8:30 Outdoor Concert Stage Performance and Flute Facilitation
INFO, PIX & VIDEOS up at FLUTEHAVEN.COM
FLUTE HAVEN MINI
PAYMENT SECTION is BELOW
PAY HERE AFTER you have registered above!