- This event has passed.
Bio-Guided Music Therapy in Vienna
July 7, 2014 @ 8:00 pm - July 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
Bio-Guided Music Therapy
at the World Congress of Music Therapy
The World Congress of Music Therapy is held every three years. Music therapy professionals from around the world gather at the congress to share ideas, experiences, trends and research outcomes.
Theme of the World Congress of Music Therapy 2014: Cultural Diversity in Music Therapy Practice, Research and Education
- How can music therapy researchers and practitioners collaborate most effectively?
- What impact do cultural influences and values have on practice, research and the provision of therapy?
- How can this emerging scientific discipline enrich health systems and enhance the human aspect of therapy?
- Multicultural Perspectives in music therapy practice, research and education
- Inter-disciplinary dialogue in music therapy
- New developing areas of clinical practice in music therapy
- Recent research in clinical music therapy